[Gambas-user] about listbox mode multi

Ron Onstenk ronstk at ...239...
Sun Jul 23 15:15:05 CEST 2006

On Sunday 23 July 2006 14:45, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> Argh! There is an "optimization" in Qt that makes the ListBox signaling
> changes in selection only when the mouse button is released (in Multi and
> Extended modes). And the click event is of course signaled when the mouse
> button is pressed. So your problem...
>
> I will try to find a workaround...

Part of the qt listbox code is also used in Listview?
I had with Listview and multi/extended mode also some
problems that look to me the same as this.

I could workaround with mousedown and mouseup events and
setting a flag to signal the difference.
I was suspecting my own quality :)

Because the Columnview, Listview and Treeview are all
based on same partial code in gambas and qt I'm afraid
it count there to, the "optimization" from QT.

Ron