[Gambas-user] about listbox mode multi

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun Jul 23 14:45:10 CEST 2006

On Friday 21 July 2006 01:23, Stefano Palmeri wrote:
> Hi all. Hi, Benoit.
>
> I noticed a strange behaviour of Listbox control when its
> mode is "multi". It seems that when I use the select event,
> I get the item text selected before the actual current selected.
>
> To be much clear, I've attached a little example. Try to run it and select
> multiple lines of text, while viewing the text labels...
>
> No problem when the mode is "single".
> Gambas version is 1.9.34.
>
> Regards,
>
> Stefano Palmeri

Argh! There is an "optimization" in Qt that makes the ListBox signaling
changes in selection only when the mouse button is released (in Multi and
Extended modes). And the click event is of course signaled when the mouse
button is pressed. So your problem...

I will try to find a workaround...

--
Benoit Minisini