[Gambas-user] little boring bug

Stefano Palmeri stefanopalmeri at ...152...
Fri Jul 21 01:34:45 CEST 2006

Alle 20:49, giovedì 20 luglio 2006, Ron Onstenk ha scritto:
> On Thursday 20 July 2006 16:15, Stefano Palmeri wrote:
> > @ Ron Onstenk:
> > I remember you confirmed the help page bug
> > in 1.9.32. What about for 1.9.34 on your system? Thanks.
> >

> I can only tell in .33 I have seen it to. :(
> The latest .34 is in the download/developer/ map but I'm
> ATM not interested to complie and install it.

OK. Thanks for answer...
At the moment I linked the main page file
"help?en" to my desktop and I browse the help pages
with Firefox offline and no problems.
It seems that konqueror has some trouble
in opening "help?en" ...maybe the question point...

Thanks,

Stefano Palmeri