[Gambas-user] Print probleem with pictures/text

Ron Onstenk ronstk at ...239...
Thu Jul 20 21:36:49 CEST 2006

On Thursday 20 July 2006 10:36, Timothy Marshal-Nichols wrote:
> [...]

---8<----
Thanks Timothy,

You made again a excellent example.

I have the program not at home and monday is the first day I'm on workplace back.
I will try with ssh to look in the main server for the backup but I must
confess it is a too old one. :(

Any way I can make a simular here at home and will try it.
Special why I can't get two pictures and you can with this one.

On first view I do not see the different ATM.

Two questions.

The step where the scale is done should not be need.
The images should already at correct size.
  ImageToPrint=img(imgTop,.......)

is next allowed? (just to be sure)
  ImageToPrint=ImgTop
or must it be
  ImageToPrint=ImgTop.Copy()
This are the things ( .Copy() ) confusing me :(

Second
In the example you handle a label/textbox style.
I need also a way for text with multi lines (textArea style)
The Draw.Clip(x,y,w,h) should help to do that but I cant get it working.
Do you think it is a bug or I'm doing something wrong?

Don't hurry, you have to do more.
For me it would be nice to know something more before monday.

In the mean time I will play with your example and hope to find
something working (to morrow, friday)
ATM i'm a bit sick of all the problems :(

many, many TIA

Ron