[Gambas-user] Unsigned int

Lorenzo fidojones at ...805...
Thu Jul 20 20:11:46 CEST 2006

I think it's very useful, I used it to read binary files in VB and in Delphi I used it too, for example how to read graphics files, without it? (Fabiend, are you doing MDI? it will be similar as old version, with movable windows? )

VB

Type fTypeContabilidad

  Fecha As String * 6

  dfConcepto As String * 20

  dfDetalle As String * 40

  dfSigno As Integer

  dfImporte As Single

End Type

Delphi

  Type

        TFCuentas=Record

         dfFecha:array[0..5] of Char;

         dfConcepto:array[0..19] of Char;

         dfDetalle:array[0..39] of Char;

         dfSigno:SmallInt;

         dfImporte:Single;

  end;

One vote for me, I wish list in Gambas web pleaseeeee :D

Regards

Lorenzo