[Gambas-user] VB6 to Gambas Global arrays

R A Turney raturney at ...159...
Sun Jul 16 01:05:54 CEST 2006

Just like one of the other users, I need to declare a global array
Graph[200,6] As Float for plotting graphs.  I am converting a Visual
Basic program and have had no problems until this.  I am using version
1.0.11 of Gambas.  I don't think the methods in the "Global array" post
will work for the version I am using and also I need an array of Float
not Byte.  Is this possible for an array of Float type and do I have to
upgrade to a different version of Gambas?

Thank you,
-Bob