[Gambas-user] Online help

Timothy Marshal-Nichols timothy.marshal-nichols at ...247...
Mon Jul 3 19:01:05 CEST 2006

This is the help viewer I use. But it assumes you split you help into a
number of files. I do not like the idea of keeping it all in one file. This
is OK only if the amount of help is small. This project does search, history
and a few other things. There are a few HTML templates in the project that
can be used as a starting point for a help system. It also show how you can
follow links is a HTML file.

You will need to have the component gb.qt.ext in your project. It has been
compiled in Gambas 1.9.32.

Thanks

8-{)} Timothy Marshal-Nichols
<mailto: timothy.marshal-nichols at ...247...>