[Gambas-user] Keypress events: what key???

Christopher Brian Jack brian at ...1334...
Sat Jan 28 06:15:38 CET 2006

> So I guess you can say that the system supplies the parameter that is used
> within the event.
>
> John

It's just not supplied explicitly and the documentation doesn't make the
appropriate cross-references between the static Key class and KeyPress
events:

Event KeyPress()

Raised when a control in focus detects a key or key combination pressed.

There's no link to the Key section of the manual which is what made it
difficult to find the usage.

|  Christopher BRIAN Jack aka "Gau of the Veldt"  |
| brian _AT_ brians-anime _DOT_ com
| brian _AT_ animemayhem _DOT_ com
| brian _AT_ nall.brians-anime _DOT_ com
| brian _AT_ ruby.brians-anime _DOT_ com
| gau_veldt _AT_ hotmail _DOT_ com
Hi Spambots, my email address is sputnik at ...1334...