[Gambas-user] Keypress events: what key???

johnf jfabiani at ...1109...
Sat Jan 28 05:39:01 CET 2006

On Friday 27 January 2006 18:01, Christopher Brian Jack wrote:
> The keypress/keyrelease events do not take arguments so how does a control
> receiving this event figure out which key is involved with the event?

I'm not to sure I understand your question so this maybe completely wrong.
First the there is a demo of using the keypress event that comes with Gambas.

Within the event you use the "key.code" that is available to the code within
the event as in
IF Key.Code = KEY.Tab THEN do something.....

So I guess you can say that the system supplies the parameter that is used
within the event.

John