[Gambas-user] tBeginners Guide To Gambas by JW Rittinghouse

Clarke Pelz mtbc at ...1340...
Wed Jan 25 21:07:34 CET 2006

On Wednesday 25 January 2006 1:12 am, Andrea Grandi wrote:
> I tried to open the PDF inside the archive but it's damaged! I'm
> trying to open it with Acrobat Reader 5.

I had similar difficulties finding a working copy.  I found this:
http://snipurl.com/lxl6  tar.gz file that included the pdf file and examples.
(this shortened link points right to the tar file.)  This is the page the tar
file is from:
http://www.linspire.com/lindows_products_details.php?product_id=23553&pg=specs

Hope this helps.  I looked over the guide a bit last night and it seems quite
comprehensive and exactly what *I* need to get going.  The pdf file doesn't
allow printing though, so studying it will be a headache.

Thanks for the help all.
--
-Clarke Pelz
Head Brewer, Moose's Tooth Brewing Co.