[Gambas-user] The Gambas Mascot/IDE

Christopher Brian Jack brian at ...1334...
Wed Jan 25 13:56:30 CET 2006

On Wed, 25 Jan 2006, Benoit Minisini wrote:

> This mail is for Christian Brian Jack.
>
> I sent it there because I can't answer you directly, as all my mails are
> rejected. My provider is black-listed by http://www.nl.sorbs.net.
>
> Just to tell you that I created your account on the wiki. Your login is
> 'c.jack', and your password is the one you wanted.
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> Benoit Minisini

You may have to use my hotmail address for any future correspondance.
It is gau_veldt at ...1341...  My junk filter is exclusive so adding
something that sticks out like putting GAMBAS in the subject (all caps
makes it stands out from words like v1agra, l0an, c1al1s and pr3scr1pt10n
among the mail that usually lives there) will make it visible so I can
redirect it for normal inbox delivery.

I wonder if your provider knows they are on a spam blacklist or does your
provider believe spam to be the best thing that happened to the internet
(and thus won't deal with the issue)?

I had similar problems with sending mail from my own machine.  Using my
ISP's outgoing email server as a superhost in my MTA configuration
fixed the problem.

Christopher BRIAN Jack aka "Gau of the Veldt"
brian at ...1334...
brian at ...1335...
brian at ...1336...
brian at ...1337...
gau_veldt at ...67...

-- Hi Spambots, my email address is sputnik at ...1334...