[Gambas-user] this is vague but

ron ronstk at ...239...
Wed Jan 25 10:35:17 CET 2006

On Wednesday 25 January 2006 09:50, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> > "end if" and it compiled and worked.  Then I made another coding with a
> > "Endif" (that's right I typed "Endif").  And the compiler again compiled

---8<---

> If you don't send your project, how can I fix the problem? :-)
>
> --
> Benoit Minisini

@Benoit

I have in the very past about the difference between the 'End If' and 'Endif'
already made a comment.

I found it at that time also with the 'End with'.
You had fixed the problem as far I know but it seams to be back in that case,
or it was not fixed.

It was also in effect with pretty printer from charlie at that time.

Ron