[Gambas-user] DBReportViewer

Christian Faure christian.faurebouvard at ...357...
Thu Jan 19 23:57:52 CET 2006

El Jueves 19 Enero 2006 16:55, Wsouzap at ...87... escribió:
> Christian Faure
>
> In DBReportViewer by console (command line) is possible set name of xml and
> the parameters values.
>
> ./DBReportViewer test.xml "Christian"
>
> test.xml is my clients report and Christian is my parameter to list the
> report.
>
> Because anothe mode is need click in open button and type the parameters in
> parameters window and OK button to show the report.
>
> My english is not very well. I'm brazilian.
>
> Reguards,
>
> Wellington

New version available for DBReportViewer at:

http://cfaure.com/DBReport/DBReportViewer-0.0.5.tar.gz

and new viewer for Gambas 2 at:

http://cfaure.com/DBReport/DBReportViewer2-0.0.7.tar.gz

Change Log:
Add command line arguments for viewers
  DBReportViewer [<reportfile.xml> [<paramname>="<paramvalue>"] ...]
  ex: ./DBReportViewer work_x_project_x_department.xml MaxDate=2004-01-01