[Gambas-user] To Christian Faure: about DBReportViewer in gambas

Christian Faure christian.faurebouvard at ...357...
Thu Jan 19 21:34:43 CET 2006

El Jueves 19 Enero 2006 16:55, Wsouzap at ...87... escribió:
> Christian Faure
>
> In DBReportViewer by console (command line) is possible set name of xml and
> the parameters values.
>
> ./DBReportViewer test.xml "Christian"
Hi,
No, not in this version, :-(
I add this feature for next version :-)
New version use param like
Thanks.

> test.xml is my clients report and Christian is my parameter to list the
> report.

> Because anothe mode is need click in open button and type the parameters in
> parameters window and OK button to show the report.
>
> My english is not very well. I'm brazilian.
My english is very bad !!!
Write me in portuguese, or spanish, if you want.