[Gambas-user] Wanted String got Blob Instead gambas 1.9.23

Lorenzo Tejera fidojones at ...805...
Wed Jan 11 01:14:39 CET 2006

Here is the table definition:

CREATE TABLE `tbclientes` (
  `ID` int(16) NOT NULL auto_increment,
  `Nombre` varchar(200) NOT NULL default '',
  `NIF` varchar(50) NOT NULL default '',
  `Direccion` mediumtext NOT NULL,
  `Telefono1` varchar(50) NOT NULL default '',
  `Telefono2` varchar(50) NOT NULL default '',
  PRIMARY KEY  (`ID`),
  UNIQUE KEY `ID` (`ID`)
) ENGINE=MyISAM;

  `Direccion` mediumtext NOT NULL,

In Database Manager not appear any data in this field??

Could be a problem with new mysql 5.0 server?