[Gambas-user] Saving & Loading multible Variables

Scott sclewin at ...1126...
Tue Jan 10 00:48:45 CET 2006

Benoit Minisini wrote:
> Anyway, look at the file management functions to see how to open a file, read
> or write as much information you need, in binary or text format, and close it
> when you have finished with the file.

    I tried using the open, read, and write file before without success,
but now, thanks to you, it worked.  I did not use the close before and
now I did and I was able to save and load three separate variables in a
test program.

    Thank you.

--
Your friend,
Scott

"Do to others as you would have them do to you."
Luke 6:31