[Gambas-user] Cannot find driver for database: postgresql

Karl Martindale karl at ...1303...
Fri Jan 6 00:06:50 CET 2006

Hi John, Benoit, everybody,

I apologise if this is a double post, but I sent another message, much like this
one with the trace attached as a gzip archive but it hasn't appeared.  So here
it is, uncompressed.

Yes, there's only one installation of gambas2 on this machine.
The version of postgres that's running is 7.4.6

Find attached what I think is the trace you're after, I ran:
strace gbx2 &> DBTest.trace
in the project directory.  The program ran and behaved 'normally'.

-Karl.