[Gambas-user] I'm thinking...

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Wed Jan 4 00:53:30 CET 2006

On Tuesday 03 January 2006 19:45, Daniel Campos wrote:
> Well, it is sure that I'll will break things in the GTK+ component, and
> probably my current (not yet released) XML implementation, but I suppose
> I'll be able to fix the code without very much problems, it will even help
> to free data attached to some controls once they are not valid...
>
> Regards,
>
> D. Campos

What are you doing exactly in _free() method that prevent it from being called
before the Gambas object is really destroyed?

Becoming invalid for a gb.gtk object means that the underlying GTK+ widget has
been destroyed. So what are you doing between becoming invalid and dying ?

Otherwise, I could add a new special method, named '_invalid'. But if it is
not necessary, I won't do that.

Benoit Minisini