[Gambas-user] I'm thinking...

Daniel Campos dcamposf at ...626...
Tue Jan 3 19:45:23 CET 2006

Well, it is sure that I'll will break things in the GTK+ component, and
probably my current (not yet released) XML implementation, but I suppose
I'll be able to fix the code without very much problems, it will even help
to free data attached to some controls once they are not valid...

Regards,

D. Campos