AW: [Gambas-user] keypress() and key repeats

Johan Wistrom k4p0w3r at ...370...
Tue Feb 28 18:16:59 CET 2006

oh yes definetley. But not everyone is using kde even
though they have the qt runtime (as me in fact).

When thinking about it just a tiny bit more, I found a
way around it. The solution looks messy but it works.
That's so typical :)

It would be great if a key.repeat (boolean) setting
would be added to Gambas

Thanks for the feedback

Johan

--- Matthias Laur <matthias-laur at ...978...>