[Gambas-user] Is there a limit to exec string

Rob Kudla sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Wed Feb 15 17:25:02 CET 2006

On Wed February 15 2006 03:01, johnf wrote:
> Is there a limit to the length of the string that a
> connection.exec(string) can accept?  Does it truncate?  When I
> pass a string with a length of 370 chars I think it is
> truncating the string.

370 characters is way too short to be truncating a SQL query....
I've written MySQL queries that were like 4K.  (Don't ask, it
was ugly.)

Does Postgres maybe have some logging facility so you can see
what queries have been run?

Rob