[Gambas-user] Gambas 1.9.24 package for Ubuntu 5.10

Daniel Campos dcamposf at ...626...
Mon Feb 6 14:40:04 CET 2006

2006/2/5, john hedge <johnhedge at ...626...>:

> Well done Andrea.
>
> I've been waiting for someone to make installing Gambas less of a guessing
> game. Now I've got the whole package installed and I can choose the bits I
> want without wondering what I'm missing.
>
>  Having just a big package prevents people  from download what they need
without bloat.  For people who  need the complete environment, is just
matter of creating a virtual package, for example called 'gambas' which
installs all the rest of packages. That way people can choose the two ways.

Regards,

D, Campos