[Gambas-user] Release of gambas 1.9.41

R. Stormo rohnny at ...1248...
Wed Aug 30 21:15:53 CEST 2006

Timothy Marshal-Nichols wrote:

> Hello Benoit,
>
> Doing a little debugging it seems to crash on line CComponent.class line
> 216
> in the _init method:
>
> 	aComp = Dir(Component.UserPath, ".component").Sort
>
> Component is looking for the directory:
>
> 	/home/timothy/.gambas/lib/gambas2
>
> this does not exist on my machine.
>
> After I created this directory Gambas opened as normal. Maybe this
> directory
> exists on your machine.
>
> The odd this is, as you can see from the screen shot in my last email, you
> do not see Error.Text or Error.Where in error message.
>
> Thanks
>
> 8-{)} Timothy Marshal-Nichols
> <mailto: timothy.marshal-nichols at ...247...>

Just found this out me self by debugging it. Tryed to make folder in my
project folder but without any luck.

Still get error
can't open project file
then it do show the path to the project folder.

I have tried to make the folder as Timothy sayd, but this was without any
luck.

So it looks like I'm stuck with version .40 for now. ;(

Regards Rohnny

   http://forum.stormweb.no