[Gambas-user] Release of gambas 1.9.41

Timothy Marshal-Nichols timothy.marshal-nichols at ...247...
Wed Aug 30 20:34:46 CEST 2006

Hello Benoit,

Doing a little debugging it seems to crash on line CComponent.class line 216
in the _init method:

	aComp = Dir(Component.UserPath, ".component").Sort

Component is looking for the directory:

	/home/timothy/.gambas/lib/gambas2

this does not exist on my machine.

After I created this directory Gambas opened as normal. Maybe this directory
exists on your machine.

The odd this is, as you can see from the screen shot in my last email, you
do not see Error.Text or Error.Where in error message.