[Gambas-user] problem with DataSource

Fabien Bodard sirfabien at ...626...
Wed Aug 23 21:56:05 CEST 2006

Le Mercredi 23 Août 2006 19:52, juanramon at ...1546... a écrit :
> Thanks Benoit,
>
> to prove gb.db.form was very interesting for my.
>
> The “DataSource.filter works OK” thanks.
>
> another questions, please?
>
> . - I have a form with a menu.
>
> . - Each option of the menu opens to a window daughter within the form
> father.
>
> . - I want that whenever open a new window daughter of form father erases
> any previous window daughter..

Mabe a thing interesting will be to give a common group name to all the menu
entry, and set the menu tag with the menu number.

then
PRIVATE $hCurrentForm as MyForm

PUBLIC SUB grpMenu_Click()

	$hCurrentForm.Close
	SELECT CASE LAST.Tag
		CASE 1
			$hCurrentForm = New MyForm
			$hCurrentForm.Type = 1		'This is a custom Property
			$hCurrentForm.Show
		CASE 2
			$hCurrentForm = New MyForm
			$hCurrentForm.Show