[Gambas-user] problem with DataSource

juanramon at ...1546... juanramon at ...1546...
Wed Aug 23 19:52:03 CEST 2006

Thanks Benoit,

to prove gb.db.form was very interesting for my.

The “DataSource.filter works OK” thanks.

another questions, please?

. - I have a form with a menu.

. - Each option of the menu opens to a window daughter within the form
father.

. - I want that whenever open a new window daughter of form father erases
any previous window daughter..

Regards,