[Gambas-user] Tableview: Editing cells

Stefano Palmeri stefanopalmeri at ...152...
Sun Aug 13 02:46:56 CEST 2006

Alle 21:48, sabato 12 agosto 2006, Juan Jose Costello Levien ha scritto:
> Hello Gambas people,
>
> I am working in a little project using Gambas. I am using Gambas 1.0.14 with
> Fedora Core 5 i386.
> All goes fine, until I want to edit cell data inside a TableView. Really, I
> searched for an "Editable" property, to enable manual tableview editing, but
> cannot figure out how to enable it.
>
> I believe this is stupid, but or I am tired or I am going crazy...
>
> Thank you for your suggestions.
>

> Juan

Hello, Juan.

I had the same problem some time ago. Then
I read this page:

http://www.gambasforge.net/code.php?id=31#notes

(That should be a *must* in Gambas docs!)

that explains how TableView works

If you don't have special need gives
GridView a try. It is more comfortable...

Saluti,

Stefano Palmeri