[Gambas-user] Tableview: Editing cells

Ron Onstenk ronstk at ...239...
Sat Aug 12 23:07:16 CEST 2006

On Saturday 12 August 2006 21:48, Juan Jose Costello Levien wrote:
> Hello Gambas people,
>
> I am working in a little project using Gambas. I am using Gambas 1.0.14 with
> Fedora Core 5 i386.
> All goes fine, until I want to edit cell data inside a TableView. Really, I
> searched for an "Editable" property, to enable manual tableview editing, but
> cannot figure out how to enable it.
>
> I believe this is stupid, but or I am tired or I am going crazy...
>
> Thank you for your suggestions.
>

> Juan

For most controls you are setting the values to the control.
TableView however is the opposite.
It asks what value you want for the row and column.

This is done during all moves of objects (windows) over the tableview.

Public Sub StartTableView(therowscount as integer, thecolumnscount as integer)
  TableView1.Rows.Count = therowcount 'you need
  TableView1.Column.Count = thecolumncount 'you need
  TableView1.Refresh
end

PUBLIC SUB TableView1_Data(Row as Integer, Column as Integer)
  DIM MyValue as String

' get the value you want for the the row/column
  MyValue=INT(RND(100,999))

  TableView1.Data = MyValue
END