[Gambas-user] question about licenses

SZTIBI sztibi82 at ...43...
Tue Aug 8 14:24:20 CEST 2006

Hi all.
 Just graduated student wishes to create software company in the domain
of  programming under linux.
   Sadly in the region noone is able to provide us the necesarry information about licenses, so we came with our offer.
We thought to use some of the free linux distributions like fedora or
ubuntu with and install on them Gambas.
  We would like to know if we can develop programs for our company needs and for sell as well.

 Thank you for your reply in advance.
 With regards Szelitzky Tibor.