[Gambas-user] Only one Icon missing now...

Fabien Bodard sirfabien at ...626...
Tue Aug 8 08:55:17 CEST 2006

ok i've found the reason... In fact in debian bases distrib the konsole icon
is not in the cristalsvg path. i was abble to find it but in the hicolor
theme that is hardcoded into kde too since many year.

so this is the solution :
      FOR EACH sPath IN Split(sIconPath, ":")
        AddPath("kde", sPath &/ "crystalsvg") ' default theme hardcoded in KDE
sources
        AddPath("kde", sPath &/ "hicolor") ' more hicolored icons
      NEXT

and i give for every body the new Stock.class file in attachement.

Regards,
Fabien Bodard