[Gambas-user] can't create a new project!

Stefano Palmeri stefanopalmeri at ...152...
Mon Aug 7 23:30:50 CEST 2006

Hi, all. Hi, Benoit.

I'm running Gambas 1.9.37, with the last patches you
submitted. My strange problem is that I can't start
a new project...

After I set the name for the project, the wizard wants
me to select a parent directory for the project,  but
any choise is not accepted. I get these errors:
"File already exists" or "File does not exist".

What am I doing wrong? Anyone else is able
to start a new project using the 1.9.37 wizard?

Regard,

Stefano Palmeri