[Gambas-user] GTK component in 1.9.29

Rob Kudla sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Thu Apr 27 18:45:26 CEST 2006

On Thu April 27 2006 03:16, ron wrote:
> My idea was/is to use a compile time flag to include new
> version specific code or replace old version code with new
> code.

I did have a patch for Mandrake 10.1's Gambas packages at one
point to get rid of the Gtk 2.6 specific code, but eventually it
got to be too much and I just stopped building gb.gtk for
Mandrake 10.1.

In my own experience, sometimes you don't even realize you're
using a library feature that won't compile under older versions
of the library.  Not all documentation indicates in which
version a function or property was exposed....

Rob