[Gambas-user] Errors compiling 1.9.29

Leonardo Miliani leonardo at ...1237...
Wed Apr 26 18:46:08 CEST 2006

Thank you for your interest :-)

ron ha scritto:

> Check in /etc/ld.so.conf for existence of the directory where libconv now is.
>
> Normal it is (for suse) in /usr/lib but you compiled yourself and
> it is now posible in /usr/local/lib.

Yes, it is here.

> This path must be in ld.so.conf

Yes, it is.

> Normal the compile for system libraries is in /usr/local/src
> but it seams you like your home directory to compile.

Because of hard disk space ;-)
The core system is on an HD that is not much capable, so I got another
HD (bigger than the other one) where I store and compile softwares.

> May be libiconv.so is also somewhere in your home path now.
>
> Just guessing,
>
> Ron

I tried to upgrade libiconv to 1.9.x but I get same errors.
Searching in my system for libiconv files I found that I have a
libiconv_plug file. Gambas compiler says that it doesn't find
"libiconv_open" and "libiconv_close" files. Maybe this is the problem?
How can I get these 2 files?
Which version of libiconv has been used to compile Gambas 1.9.29? Where
can I find it?

--
Ciao.
Leo