[Gambas-user] How to scroll tableview from app

Rob Kudla sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Tue Apr 25 03:41:37 CEST 2006

On Mon April 24 2006 21:32, emil97 at ...1424... wrote:
> with row, how can I made the tableview scroll one row up when
> I add another row, so I can always see the last row in the
> tableview,. (Of course, I can use the scroll bar, but I want
> to do it from application).

I think you want the TableView's ScrollY property.  It takes an
integer but I don't remember whether the number represents
pixels from the top or rows from the top.... best to just
experiment and find out.

I'm not sure, but I think all other controls with scrollbars also
have ScrollX and ScrollY properties to scroll them
programmatically.

Rob