[Gambas-user] How to scroll tableview from app

emil97 at ...1424... emil97 at ...1424...
Tue Apr 25 03:32:38 CEST 2006

Hi,

I'm new to Gambas (alas, to vb too). I made a tableview which can show 16
rows. When I add another  rows (the 17th, 18th, ... ), they donot show-up:
the tableview always display row number 1 to 16.  My question is, when the
tableview is full with row, how can I made the tableview scroll one row up
when I add another row, so I can always see the last row in the
tableview,. (Of course, I can use the scroll bar, but I want to do it from
application).

I use gambas 1.9.17 which is included in open suse 10.

Thanks,
Rudy