[Gambas-user] Using gambas to dial phone

Eldon Eller eeller at ...826...
Sat Apr 22 06:49:14 CEST 2006

I would like to dial a selected phone number from a gambas application.
My computer has a 56k winmodem on the mother board, which I expect could
be used for this purpose. I also note that a winmodem driver came with
my distro (SuSE 10.0). It is called Intel-536ep - Driver for Intel's
536EP v92 modem. I have not yet installed it, but easily could. Does
anyone have experience doing this? A code example would be perfect.

Thanks in advance, EEE