[Gambas-user] Mono & Gambas,

Muthiah Annamalai muthus_post at ...43...
Wed Apr 19 06:27:46 CEST 2006

Hey guys!
  Gambas just compiled out of the Box on my FC3 machine,
  and I really like its friendliness, website,docs and basically
  the whole project.

  I was wondering if you guys know about the open source
  implementation of the .NET platform in MONO project.
  www.mono-project.com

  Is there an effort to implement your language over the
  MONO platform?

  BTW  I think your GUI Editor is way way ahead of
  the generic editors.

  Thanks
  Muthu