[Gambas-user] RE: Database Field Names

Timothy Marshal-Nichols timothy.marshal-nichols at ...247...
Tue Apr 18 21:26:54 CEST 2006

I am using the Gambas database objects to create a database.

Why on earth does Gambas always convert field names into lower case. You
enter a field name of 'CreateDate' and Gambas always converts it to
'createdate'. I find this really annoying. It does not do this to table
names or database names or the primary key field name!!! Why the hell does
it mess up my field names. It's just plain stupid.

Thanks

8-{)} Timothy Marshal-Nichols
<mailto: timothy.marshal-nichols at ...247...>