[Gambas-user] about key check

ron ronstk at ...239...
Tue Apr 18 05:48:25 CEST 2006

On Tuesday 18 April 2006 05:07, hendri wrote:
> Yes, I'm really sorry about this...
> I'm so lazy to make a new message and click To: button so I reply from
> other message but I forget to delete the 'RE:' in Subject... Forgive me
> for this.
>
> I run gambas in Fedora Core 4. I send this e-mail via other computer
> running windows xp. I'm in middle of trying to migrate to gambas (from
> vb and vf
> programming)
>
> Thanks.

LOL

If you use the Reply: button you do not need use the To: button,
at least with a well written email program.
That's a bit more work then use the new message button.

If you use the To: button you have to search your whole adress book
This also is more work then using New message.

I'm using kmail and I can simple use New Mesage on the folder icon
because the folder the messages are inside belong to a maillist.
This way I have no extra work, To: is ready and new message presented
to enter with a clean Subject line.

I asume you are fresh on linux based system so welcome, i'm 3 years
back switched also from VB and Access.
Will be a hard job to forget the behaviours of it with gambas.

Have a nice day

----
Ron

BTW the other mail is gone by accident to the orginal poster of the thread
My fault.