[Gambas-user] Wiki is down

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Mon Apr 17 13:53:43 CEST 2006

On Sunday 16 April 2006 23:30, ron wrote:
> On Sunday 16 April 2006 22:10, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm currently trying to update the wiki, so it is down until I finish!
> >
> > Regards,
>
> Please add in the body of the index.html a message that if no
> refresh/redirect is done in 1 second to click at a link as
>
> Sometimes people has that auto refresh switched off with purpose
> With that message he/she remembers it is switched off.
>
> On a empty page I go to another site (/. to read news i.e).
>
> Or say the gambasdoc site is again f***up :(
>
> TIA
> ---
> Ron

OK, done.

The wiki is up again.

Now you can upload images to the server. The convention is that every page
whose name begins with ':' is an image.

For example, the '/:logo' path points at the new Gambas logo. To insert it
into a page, use the link syntax: '[/:logo]'.

The problem is that images are not yet displayed. This need a server restart,
which I cannot do myself.

Benoit Minisini