[Gambas-user] Wiki is down

ron ronstk at ...239...
Sun Apr 16 23:30:34 CEST 2006

On Sunday 16 April 2006 22:10, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm currently trying to update the wiki, so it is down until I finish!
>
> Regards,

Please add in the body of the index.html a message that if no
refresh/redirect is done in 1 second to click at a link as

Sometimes people has that auto refresh switched off with purpose
With that message he/she remembers it is switched off.

On a empty page I go to another site (/. to read news i.e).

Or say the gambasdoc site is again f***up :(

TIA
---
Ron