[Gambas-user] Gambas Interbase/Firebird driver over IBPP classes

Rob Kudla sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Sun Sep 25 22:47:15 CEST 2005

On Mon September 26 2005 01:18, deki wrote:
> Is is possible to design a Interbase/Firebird driver for Gambas who
> will be using classes directly form within libibpp.so library?
> I suppose that is required to build a library wrapper around
> libibpp.so, but what about exporting API classes and using them
> directly in Basic? Could anyone give me a shortest possible example

The API support is new, and there isn't much example code out there.
Maybe have a look here:

http://gambas.gnulinex.org/api/

You haven't gotten IB/FB to work with gb.db.odbc, I take it?

Rob