[Gambas-user] Gambas Interbase/Firebird driver over IBPP classes

deki markobj at ...1140...
Mon Sep 26 07:18:52 CEST 2005

Hello!
Is is possible to design a Interbase/Firebird driver for Gambas who will
be using classes directly form within libibpp.so library?
I suppose that is required to build a library wrapper around libibpp.so,
but what about exporting API classes and using them directly in Basic?
Could anyone give me a shortest possible example on how to do this?
(I know,this question sounds very opportunistic but we are here to ask
and Firebird driver in Gambas would be soooo nice thing!)