[Gambas-user] Creating excutibles in version 2

Radoslav Dejanović radoslav.dejanovic at ...116...
Wed Sep 14 09:36:56 CEST 2005

On Tuesday 13 September 2005 21:29, Rob Kudla wrote:
> Yes, Konqueror sees "#!" at the beginning of the file and prompts you
> to run it instead of just obeying the "#!".  I don't know why it does
> that,

That might be because scripts in Un*x start with shebang (#!) pair of
characters to let the system know they are scripts to be executed. ;)
Just like DOS or Windows applications start with MZ.

Konqueror is set up to recognize file with shebang as an executable script,
so you can just click on it to run it. Doesn't make much sense, though. ;)

--
Radoslav Dejanović
Operacijski sustavi d.o.o.