[Gambas-user] Creating excutibles in version 2

Rob Kudla sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Tue Sep 13 20:27:15 CEST 2005

On Tue September 13 2005 09:52, Scott wrote:
> > 1. "gba2 -v"
> > 2. "strace gba2"
> I did that and attached the script.

Oh, I just went back and looked at your screenshot.  The executable is
being written... it's named "Note.gambas".  This is a Gambas 2
behavior, if I remember right... by default, the executable has
".gambas" appended to its name.  You can rename it to whatever you
want before distributing it.  What happens if you run "./Note.gambas"
while sitting in that directory?

Rob