[Gambas-user] I need help getting gambas running

John Fabiani jfabiani at ...1109...
Wed Sep 7 00:50:18 CEST 2005

Hi,

I think I was able to install all the RPMS without issue but clicking
on /usr/bin/gambas2 does not start anything (just a bouncing icon) and from
the command I get "Cannot load class "Project":Version to old. Please
recompile."  I have checked the site along with the wiki site without getting
much from it.  Also I have googled the error message without any success.  If
I can't get anyone to help I guess I'll have to give up.

John