[Gambas-user] Re: BIG BUG in gb 1.9.19 [SORRY]

Heinz Sporn heinz.sporn at ...1017...
Mon Sep 5 15:11:34 CEST 2005

Am Montag, den 05.09.2005, 13:44 +0200 schrieb Fabien Bodard:
> Le Lundi 05 Septembre 2005 10:03, Heinz Sporn a écrit :

> > I am just a very interessted listener to this list. But I have to say
> > Daniel that you found rather harsh words here. Please bear in mind that
> > this terrifc piece of software is the result of an OpenSource project
> > for crying out loud. Done by less than a handful of people who don't get
> > paid for this. Non-constructive critisism does really not help them.
> > Neither does ranting and barking: "It's full of bugs"
> >
> > I suggest you help those guys telling them what exactly you think is
> > wrong. Or better: why don't YOU put CVS/Subversion on track and therby
> > contribute something nice to the project.
>
> Maybe i'm in bad way but it seem that you don't know who is Daniel Campos !

You suggestion is right. Unfortunately I did not know him. So I guess
it's my turn to apologize. I really thought he was another VB geek on a
terrible rant ;-)

> When you say him to contribute on something nice on the project... Look at
> what you have done and at what he have done !
>
> Daniel is the writer of the gtk component, the gb.net component, v4l component
> and so on... he help on the maintain of the debian package too and traduce
> the doc to spanish..; does he need to do more ?
>
> So, when this man talk about problem on debug... it's generaly true...
> I'm just agree about harsh word !... but mabe was he tired or on a bad moon...
>
> Regards,
> Fabien Bodard

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Heinz Sporn