[Gambas-user] Report Designer

Fabien Bodard gambasfr at ...11...
Mon Sep 5 09:58:13 CEST 2005

actually kugar... laurus is a good exemple to how use it (http://laurux.fr)

> 2. how can i know, who is connected to mysql.
>     i use this for knowing, if someone connected, before i shutdown mysql.
>     what the best way :
>         - i do it at mysql query ?
>         - or i do it in gambas ?

it seem to be a mysql spécific feature so i think sql is the better way.
use the connection.exec function

> 3. can i have a sample for reading ini file like system.ini or myprog.ini

the gambas ide :)
use the setting class it's really powerfull

it work like :

'Set or create
Setting["mykey"] = "result"

'Deleting
Setting["mykey"] = Null

'Get
myVar = Setting["mykey"]

But i'm not sur.. i need to re-read the doc :)

>    in myprog.ini have line like this
>
>    [setting]
>    mydoc=/usr/share/mydoc
>    mybranch=1
>
>    than i want to read myprog.ini to automatic read in gambas, like branch
> automatic will be set to 1 --> read mybranch in [setting]
>
> and location of doc automatic in /usr/share/mydoc  -> read from mydoc in
> [setting]
>
>   if someone can give me a sample or url, where i can get that sample
>
> Thanks before,
> this is my first exprience in GPL and i think this is a best place to open
> source code in programming
>
> Ignatius

Fabien