[Gambas-user] Report Designer

isy21 at ...1082... isy21 at ...1082...
Mon Sep 5 06:54:18 CEST 2005

Hi, all

Thanks for help me being new gambas programmner, so much flexible and more
easier than VB in windows.

But i have something to ask again, i hope someone will help me.
1. Any linux Software (GPL license, i hope) in Report Designer for Gambas.
   and how to link to gambas, maybe it's also it homepage, where i can get it.

2. how can i know, who is connected to mysql.
    i use this for knowing, if someone connected, before i shutdown mysql.
    what the best way :
        - i do it at mysql query ?
        - or i do it in gambas ?

3. can i have a sample for reading ini file like system.ini or myprog.ini

   in myprog.ini have line like this

   [setting]
   mydoc=/usr/share/mydoc
   mybranch=1

   than i want to read myprog.ini to automatic read in gambas, like branch
automatic will be set to 1 --> read mybranch in [setting]

and location of doc automatic in /usr/share/mydoc  -> read from mydoc in
[setting]

  if someone can give me a sample or url, where i can get that sample

Thanks before,
this is my first exprience in GPL and i think this is a best place to open
source code in programming

Ignatius