[Gambas-user] Re: AM/PM (Benoit)

A Person kztyrvlq at ...966...
Wed Oct 19 04:31:05 CEST 2005

Good Day Benoit . . .

Thank You for the post.

My System.Language is en_GB.UTF-8. Obviously this does not support AM/PM.

I could not find specific documentation or information about the
system.language options. I do not know what the "C" means.

What I did do through trial and error was I found that System.Language =
"" has the same effect as "C". So as a compromise, I included this
before the code and System.Language = "en_GB.UTF-8" after the code. This
works!

I don't know what effect it will have on my program but I have got to
keep this one in house.

Thanks for the tip.

Paul